Addittya TamhankarFounder & CEO
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- MBA, Indian Institute of Management, IIM
- MA, English Language & Literature, University of Pune
- BA, English Language & Literature, University of Pune
- Diploma in Advanced Software Technology, Aptech
With over 15 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Addittya has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Honolulu Tech comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
A quick overview about Addittya :-
– Internationally published & proclaimed author
– An innovative leader, executive coach & experienced counselor with strong motivational mentoring
and deep spiritual focus
– Start-up specialist with strong business acumen; established a business from scratch
– Excellent business / personal networks & connections across the international market
– Enthusiastic & practicing Astrologer and Numerologist (consulted people across various geographies and from all walks of life)
– CEO & Co-Founder
Addittya is a unique blend of technical documentation, business analysis, sales/presales, business development, operations & delivery management experience. Having worked with eminent IT MNCs, and managed large teams, Addittya adds immense value and is always proactive to bring the desired change and growth. Addittya holds a Masters degree in English, Diploma in Software Technology and an MBA from the prestigious management school – IIM, Kozhikode.
Addittya is also a celebrity astrologer & spiritual consultant.
The Five Eyes alliance is one of the most controversial topics when it comes to online security and privacy. People usually have a rough idea of what the alliance is, but they often do not look into it enough to understand just how far-reaching its powers are. Even though the alliance is a tough animalFebruary 22, 2019
System integrators shortlist finally revealed. ERP IBM ERP IBM- IBM and Accenture are battling it out for the coveted role of systems integrator in the billion-dollar transformation of the Department of Defence’s ERP ahead of a final selection later this year. iTnews can reveal the pair are locked in a protracted procurement process for the SAP-based replacement project that firstFebruary 22, 2019
How do you know? ERP Business ERP Business- You know your existing systems work. They may be complicated and sometimes a little behind but you eventually get what you need out of them. Sometimes though, your array of legacy systems, spreadsheets, and paper-based files do have drawbacks. Errors get through production. You don’t always know whereFebruary 22, 2019
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: