Addittya TamhankarFounder & CEO
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- MBA, Indian Institute of Management, IIM
- MA, English Language & Literature, University of Pune
- BA, English Language & Literature, University of Pune
- Diploma in Advanced Software Technology, Aptech
With over 15 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Addittya has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Honolulu Tech comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
A quick overview about Addittya :-
– Internationally published & proclaimed author
– An innovative leader, executive coach & experienced counselor with strong motivational mentoring
and deep spiritual focus
– Start-up specialist with strong business acumen; established a business from scratch
– Excellent business / personal networks & connections across the international market
– Enthusiastic & practicing Astrologer and Numerologist (consulted people across various geographies and from all walks of life)
– CEO & Co-Founder
Addittya is a unique blend of technical documentation, business analysis, sales/presales, business development, operations & delivery management experience. Having worked with eminent IT MNCs, and managed large teams, Addittya adds immense value and is always proactive to bring the desired change and growth. Addittya holds a Masters degree in English, Diploma in Software Technology and an MBA from the prestigious management school – IIM, Kozhikode.
Addittya is also a celebrity astrologer & spiritual consultant.
We’re inching closer to April 15th, 2018, also known as the tax-filing deadline in the U.S. Per Debt.org, over $114 billion in taxes goes unpaid each year. This number comprises 17 percent of all federal taxes and involves approximately 10 million people. Some of these individuals are simply being negligible, but others don’t have enoughApril 24, 2019
Cloud Computing in Education Cloud Computing in Education-Educational establishments are underneath increasing pressure to deliver additional for fewer and that they have to be compelled to realize ways in which to supply made reasonable services and tools. With Cloud computing having the potential to supply computation and storage resources as services, the education sector canApril 24, 2019
CRM for Business CRM for Business-There are many CRM solutions for companies to choose from, and wading through the wide range of options can seem like a daunting task. Choosing a CRM for your company can involve considerable time and energy, so it is important to thoroughly research the right CRM to maximize ROI fromApril 24, 2019
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: