Addittya TamhankarFounder & CEO
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- MBA, Indian Institute of Management, IIM
- MA, English Language & Literature, University of Pune
- BA, English Language & Literature, University of Pune
- Diploma in Advanced Software Technology, Aptech
With over 15 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Addittya has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Honolulu Tech comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
A quick overview about Addittya :-
– Internationally published & proclaimed author
– An innovative leader, executive coach & experienced counselor with strong motivational mentoring
and deep spiritual focus
– Start-up specialist with strong business acumen; established a business from scratch
– Excellent business / personal networks & connections across the international market
– Enthusiastic & practicing Astrologer and Numerologist (consulted people across various geographies and from all walks of life)
– CEO & Co-Founder
Addittya is a unique blend of technical documentation, business analysis, sales/presales, business development, operations & delivery management experience. Having worked with eminent IT MNCs, and managed large teams, Addittya adds immense value and is always proactive to bring the desired change and growth. Addittya holds a Masters degree in English, Diploma in Software Technology and an MBA from the prestigious management school – IIM, Kozhikode.
Addittya is also a celebrity astrologer & spiritual consultant.
Brexit Cyber Security Brexit Cyber Security- Brexit is hanging over many British businesses and creating a great deal of uncertainty. One of the many areas that could be impacted is cyber security – industry experts are warning that organisations may face challenges if, for example, strong data protection laws are not upheld and there are problemsDecember 17, 2018
Industry professionals are looking to absorb the basics of artificial intelligence and big data analytics as they move into a complex and challenging 2019. Big Data Stories Big Data Stories- Healthcare professionals gearing up for a data-driven 2019 have spent the past year equipping themselves with the knowledge they need to succeed in a heavily digitalDecember 17, 2018
Big data crisis Big data crisis- There’s an increasing concern among scholars that, in many areas of science, famous published results tend to be impossible to reproduce. This crisis can be severe. For example, in 2011, Bayer HealthCare reviewed 67 in-house projects and found that they could replicate less than 25 percent. Furthermore, over two-thirds of the projectsDecember 17, 2018
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: